Wednesday, May 9, 2012

KYO - Ocean Grove

If you find yourself in Ocean Grove of all places a visit to KYO is a must.... Filled with amazing quirky  antiques & collectibles from Japan and around the world I could have spent an entire day getting lost - i spent a small fortune on old metal folding chairs, Japanese fisherman's floats, and a retro green telephone, so would have done serious damage to my credit card balance if I had stayed any longer.

These amazing lockers from Japan where way above my price range but made pretty stunning photos using the iphone tilt shift generator app...... The green metal lockers are from the Sento Bath house in Osaka, Japan but I particulary like pink and blue ones!!







Don't be put off by their website which isn't that great

KYO
26 Smithton Grove
Ocean Grove Vic 3226
www.kyo.net.au

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...