Thursday, April 30, 2015

Word of the Week - Sponge


Sponge


I'm still reading the Naked CEO by Alex Malley and although I'm only up to Chapter 4 Insights Come from Everywhere (I have read Chapter 4 twice already) I'm finding it really relatable…..

"Why do some people have great idea after great idea, like it just comes naturally to them? I can tell you, while many of those people are naturally creative, they also possess an ability to absorb like a sponge. This process makes them confident and opportunistic" 
The Naked CEO page 29 

I'm lucky enough to work casually at The Heide Museum of Modern Art and felt like a complete sponge last weekend surrounded by inspiring 21st Century art works… so much so that I left work feeling completely inspired with pages of idea after idea - I have been described as naturally quite creative and by the time I got home I was feeling pretty confident…. now the hard part I just have to turn some of those ideas into opportunities….


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...