Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ten Green Balloons - Online Strategy


Being part of The Finders Keepers Market here in Melbourne (earlier this month), was a fantastic experience but selling Vintage was really hard work… sure the numbers of people walking through the door was massive, and it was a fantastic marketing experience, but the stall costs are pretty hefty and you have to sell a lot of stock to even cover costs… Thankfully I covered my costs and made a small profit but the physicality was huge and I'm not completely sure the small profit was worth the mental and physical energy that went into it… it took a week to recover!!

All in all a positive experience but one I'm not sure I'll repeat on my own again….

So I've decided to develop and work on an online strategy for Ten Green Balloons, and it's working... Last Wednesday I listed three items on Etsy and had sold one by Friday, and on Tuesday after putting this key image on Social Media I sold them all to one person…

My plan is to dedicate Wednesdays to online sales and marketing through Etsy, Instagram and Facebook and am happy with what I achieved today

TIPS
 TAKE GREAT IMAGES
LINK EVERYTHING - (i.e. BLOG, WEBSITE, ETSY STORE and SOCIAL MEDIA)
IT TAKES LONGER THAN YOU THINK


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...