Friday, January 1, 2016

Retail Retail Retail - a Ten Green Balloons Highlight

To escape the un-relenting 40° heat on New Years Eve I spent the afternoon in one of Melbourne's largest shopping centres.  Making the most of the air conditioning and free Wifi, I found myself a powered spot, charged my phone, and reflected on the highs and lows of 2015..

As I sat amongst the mayhem of The Boxing Day Sales, I realised my passion for retail and retail success in 2015 was definitely a standout.  Creating a unique shopping experience is something I'm also passionate about, and plan to pursue further in 2016.

Since becoming a Stylist, working in an Art Gallery Gift Shop, and running a retail business selling an ecletic mix of new and vintage, large shopping centres tend to be Same, Same and boring. 
Shopping somewhere a little different - with a great experience to go with it is much more interesting.

With increasing competition for the retail dollar and more retailers setting up online stores creating a positive, unique shopping experience is vital....

Along of course with Good Old Fashioned
Customer Service


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...